|The 10th Korea Welfare Panel Study Conference (September 15, 2017)|
■ The 10th Korea Welfare Panel Study Conference
The 10th KOWEPS Conference, jointly hosted by the Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs and the Seoul National University Social Welfare Research Center, will be held at the Seould National University's Hoam Faculty House Convention Center, Friday, September 15th, 2017.
□ Call for Papers for the Conference
- Qualified Papers: Papers that use KOWEPS data from 2006 to 2016
- Topics include but are not limited to: sampling, poverty, income, housing, consumption, health, healthcare, social insurance, public aid, self-support, youth, disabled people, elderly, family, women, welfare attitudes, satisfaction of life, and mental health.
- Qualified Participants: Researchers, Graduate Students (All presenters selected for the Conference will be remunerated for their contribution.)
□ Lecture on KOWEPS Data - Analysis and Use of Panel Study Data
- Venue: Conference Room A, Korea Chamber of Commerce
- Date: Friday, April 28th, 2017
- Lecturer: Hee Sam Kim, Professor, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
□ Submission of Research Proposal
- Deadline for Submission: Friday, May 19th, 2017
- Supplementary Document to Submit: Curriculum Vitae(Resume)
- Announcement on the Selection of Proposals: Friday, June 2nd, 2017
- Data for Analysis: 1st-year to 11th-year Korea Welfare Panel Study Data. (KOWEPS Data will be downloadable starting from Friday, March 31st, 2017.)
□ Submission of Paper
- Deadline for Submission: Friday, August 11th, 2017
□ Student Research Paper Competition
- Qualified Participants: Graduate Students
- Awards: KRW 2 Million for 1st Place, KRW 1 Million for 2nd Place, KRW 0.5 Million for 3rd Place.
- Paper Presentations & Award Ceremony will take place during the 10th Korea Welfare Panel Study Conference.
※ All documents should be sent by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
※ Should there be any inquiries, please call us at 044-287-8159, 044-287-8185 or at +82-44-287-8159, 8185 for international call.
|Prev||The 13th Korea Demography Forum, February 24, 2017|
|Next||KIHASA-KGS Joint Conference 2017: Innovative Strategies in a Super-Aging Society (March 24, 2017)|